Only IELTS of 6 is required.
Southeast Asian Placement Center, Inc. (SEAPCI) a POEA licensed agency is recruiting Filipino Nurses to Cayman Islands. The company posted online that there’s an urgent opportunity for registered nurses in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands which is a British territory.
Salary : KYD5,000 to KYD6,000 (P300,000 to P350,000) monthly. you will get to fly to Cayman Islands and start work within 30 to 60 days from date of acceptance!
Here are the details, as posted by SEAPCI:
Here’s an urgent job opportunity for all Filipino Registered Nurses with valid US, UK or NZ license. We are in urgent need of Male & Female Registered Nurses willing to work in an Urgent Care Clinic in the Cayman Islands ASAP.
Role: Registered Nurse (20 vacancies)
Employer: A high-end Urgent Care Clinic
Location: Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands (A British Overseas Territory)
Salary: KYD5,000 to KYD6,000 (P300,000 to P350,000) / month
Contract: 2 years
Working hours: 40 hrs./week
You are entitled to these benefits:
* 100% TAX FREE
* No placement, processing or any salary-deducted fees
* Free round-trip airplane ticket
* Free 1-month temporary accommodation upon arrival
* Health insurance – 100% paid by the employer
* Pension plan (after 9 months) – 5% paid by the employer, 5% paid by you
Your qualifications must include:
* 2+ years work experience in an acute care setting such as ER, ICU and OR
* Preferably single
* An NCLEX passer (US), Nursing & Midwifery Council passer (UK), or Nursing Council of New Zealand passer (NZ)
* IV Therapy certified
It is an advantage if you have:
* A valid IELTS certificate with 6.0 overall band score
* Strong English communication skills
* High-level of customer service
You are expected to:
* Perform “continuous cleaning” in addition to nursing duties (The employer has a policy of “clean as you go” to maintain the cleanliness of the workplace.)
Apply now by sending your CV to Ms. Cher at firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified via email or phone call.
Southeast Asian Placement Center, Inc. (POEA-131-LB-042116-R) is known to offer high-paying overseas jobs for globally-competitive Filipino nurses. Guaranteed No Placement Fee, Processing Fee or Any Salary Deductions!