The Western Cape College of Nursing would like to congratulate the matric class of 2019!
All learners who applied to study at the WCCN are advised of the following:
1. Applications for acceptance into the 2020 academic program closed on 30 August 2019. The 2020 course has already commenced.
2. Due to the 2020 program being full, no new applications will be accepted. No admission into the program will be made available as the college does not accommodate walk-ins.
3. Kindly note that the next application cycle will occur later in the year. This is usually between June and September every year, but please be sure to contact the campus closer to the time when application forms become available to the public.
4. The 4-year diploma course has been phased out by the South African Nursing Council. The WCCN has been accredited with the new 3-year diploma course which will be on offer with the next academic intake (See attached).
5. Candidates awaiting feedback on their application are advised to contact the campus where they submitted their application as each campus has access to its own database. This is applicable to candidates placed on a waiting list. Feedback can shed light on where candidates can improve when re-applying to the college. Don’t give up!