Consolata Hospital Wamba Nursing School is a nurse training college in Samburu County, Samburu East sub-county in Wamba town.
The school is under the governorship of the Catholic Diocese of Maralal which covers the Samburu County.
The training school offers a Diploma in KRCHN and is fully recognized by the nursing council of Kenya.
Position: Clinical Nurse Instructor
Reports to: Principal Tutor
Duty Station: Wamba
Academic & Professional Qualifications:
- A Diploma in Nursing (KRCHN) with at least two (2) years’ work experience in a hospital setting. A degree in nursing (BScN) will be an added advantage
- Should have a Nursing Council of Kenya certificate.
- Should have a valid practice license from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Should preferably be a female
- Should have good teaching and communication skills.
- Should be fluent in spoken and written English
- Should be ready to guide and counsel the students.
- Should be morally upright and a God fearing person.
- Should be ready to abide by Catholic Medical Ethics.
- Should be a good team player ready to work even under pressure.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application together with detailed updated curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates and testimonials to reach on or before, Tuesday 10th March 2020.
Applications should be addressed to:-
Consolata Hospital Wamba Nursing School,
P.O. Box 49 – 20603
You can reach us on 0724176525/ or 0728 335662
OR e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly include your email address and mobile number for quick response.
Hand Deliveries to be dropped at the reception at Consolata Hospital Wamba Nursing School.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You must log in to post a comment.