Urgent applications are invited from BOTH MALE AND FEMALE NURSES with 7 – 10 years of working experience and possession of a post basic qualification in either Emergency or Anaesthetist Nursing
Monday – Fridays and Alternate Weekends
Major Job highlights
Actively involved in emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organize first aid as necessary and evacuation where necessary.
Follow up Primary and Contingency Emergency Medical Response Plans Onshore Site
Maintain accurate MEDICAL records, reports and statistics
Maintain daily accident, consultation, referral and hospitalization log
Method of Application.
send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
CarePay Provider Officer
Main Purpose of Position
To acquire, contract and manage a number of healthcare providers to ensure quality of service and revenue generation for CarePay.
Qualifications for the Provider Officer Job
Degree in Nursing or other medical background/health related field.
Strong understanding of private and public outpatient healthcare delivery
At least 3 -5 years of relevant working experience
Proven experience in health insurance and/or private healthcare
Experience in Case Management including claims
Client relations experience
An understanding of confidentiality and data protection issues.
Personal Attributes for the Provider Officer Job
Good analytical, logical and problem solving skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Negotiation and contracting skills
Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with cross cultural and diverse people and teams
Customer care, collaboration and team working skills
Demonstrable networking and external relations skills
Eye for details
Training and facilitation skills
Computer proficiency including word processing and spreadsheets
Flexible and ability to adapt or change to new situations and handle high levels of uncertainty
Discretion in handling confidential information.
Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, professionalism and a commitment to CarePay’s mission.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
May be required to travel in-country for approximately 70% of the time.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements of this position, apply by sending a Cover Letter explaining briefly how you meet the criteria for the position and updated CV to: email@example.com quoting the position in the email subject matter.
The deadline for application is 20th March 2017.
We are a fast growing U.K food manufacturing company (ELKRIS HEALTH FOODS NIGERIA LIMITED) in Lagos Nigeria. In our quest to drive growth and sustainability of our operation in our specialized sector we operate in, we urgently need the services of a Certified Nurse.
Education/Qualification- Registered Nurse (RN)
Years of Experience- 3-5years
Job Role/Responsibilities- Medical Check-ups, liaising with Medical Doctor on patient/customer care, Administrative duty.
Additional requirement- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
Salary Range- 50,000- 100,000
Interested applicants should forward their C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 24th March, 2017.
ULTIMATE HEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED with RC723347 is a National Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) established in December, 2007 with a strong commitment to delivering qualitative and excellent preventive/curative medical services to all strata of the society at very reasonable and affordable rates.
We provide these unparallel healthcare services through meticulously chosen and strategically located NHIS accredited network of Health Care Facilities-HCFs ranging from primary to tertiary care across the nation.
Position: Registered Nurse
* To manage and handle the day-to-day running of the sickbay of the school you are attached to on our Managed Care Program.
* To constantly provide properly defined primary healthcare services and professionally analyze service utilization at the sickbay to determine disease pattern.
* To establish friendly and very cordial relationship with the pupils, students, hostel matrons, the staff and the leadership of the school at all times.
* To constantly follow-up on all treated enrollees to ensure the utilization of prescribed medication and quick recovery.
* To prepare monthly utilization analysis and treatment report for submission to the management at the end of every month.
* To constantly liaise with the HOD of the Medical/Quality Assurance Department for treatment update and referral cases.
* To ensure that all monthly supplied medications/consumables are adequately recorded and accounted for on a monthly basis.
* To ensure that all provided medical and working tools are in good working condition and well maintained.
* To always ensure that the sickbay is very tidy.
* To provide quarterly medical report for all boarding students for prompt submission to the management of the schools at the end of each term.
* To constantly develop preventive health tips materials for placement on the notice board in the sickbay.
* To constantly contribute to the development of attractive and marketable health care products for the organization.
* To ensure that all the enrollees receive the best care obtainable, especially critical/complicated cases in need of multi-specialist care through prompt referral to the appointed facilities.
* To keep an open line of communication with the students, pupils, staff and others for cordial and mutually beneficial relationship.
* To anchor presentations at stakeholders’ interactive sessions whenever you may be required to do so.
* To randomly analyze and review care give to enrollees when necessary.
* To perform all other ad-hoc duties as may be assigned from time to time.
* Candidate must be a registered nurse, midwife or possess B.Sc. in Nursing.
* Additional medical training qualification will be an added advantage.
* Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years medical experience out of which 2 years must be in similar role in a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) or Healthcare facility.
* Candidate must have Clinical or General Nursing and Health Insurance Call Centre experience.
* Candidate must have a fair knowledge of NHIS operational guidelines, Clinical Best Practices and Health Insurance operational models.
* Excellent emotional intelligence, good and effective verbal and written communication prowess with ability to decode messages and work with little supervision.
* Candidate must be very proficient in Microsoft office packages.
* Candidate must be a good team player.
* Candidate must be very flexible and innovative.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com