This is to inform the general public that admission forms are now available for sale to eligible and qualified Registered Nurses for admission into the POST-BASIC SCHOOL OF PSYCHIATRIC NURSING, NEUROPSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL, ARO, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE.
- Five (5) Credits in WASC/SSSC/GCE OR NECO to include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.
- Registered Nurse Certificate (RN) of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (N&MCN).
- Minimum of one-year Post Qualification/Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- At least one-year Post Qualification working experience.
- Individuals with BNSC degree can apply for specialty in this field with evidence of NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- The application process and mode of Payment is online, applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. Follow the prompts that appear on the screen.
- For Online registration login to www.neuroaro.gov.ng
NOTE: Only registered Nurses are eligible.
ONLINE SALE OF FORMS/REGISTRATION begins on 18th January, 2021 and Closes on 26th February, 2021.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES:
The DDNE/Principal, School of Psychiatric Nursing, Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Tel: No.: 08033473188
For: Provost & Medical Director