Applications are invited from candidates who were Eliminated by Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria (N&MCN) Final Qualifying Examinations for General Nurses after three (3) attempts between the year 2010 till date.
Duration of Course: One (1) year
- Applicants MUST have been eliminated at 3nd attempt from N&MCN final exams for general Nurses (School of Nursing & Dept. of Nursing) from the year 2010 to date.
- Applicants MUST provide Attestation letter from the School/Dept. of Nursing where she/he failed out from. the attestation letter MUST state the month, year and candidate’s N&MCN examination number for the 1st, 2nd & the 3rd attempts.
- Applicants MUST possess at least, credit level passes in Five (5) subjects in SSCE/GCE O’level or NECO in not more than two (2) sittings.
- The subjects passed MUST include English Language, Mathematics, Physiscs, Chemistry & Biology at least, credit levels.
- Applicants MUST be indigence from the South-South Geo-Political Zone: Rivers State, Akwa Ibom State, Bayelsa State, Cross Rivers State, Delta State, and Edo State.
Application form is obtained with a non- refundable fee of N10,000 only payable at Fidelity Bank Plc; Account No: 4150027189
Account Name: School of Nursing, Port Harcourt. Thereafter, teller should be returned to School of Nursing, Port Harcourt accounts office for issuance of form.
Form is obtainable from: 16th December, 2019 – 14th February, 2020
Date: Monday 24th February, 2020
Venue: School of Nursing, Port Harcourt.