Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the School of Midwifery, UBTH Benin City for the 1st stream 2021 session.
DURATION OF COURSE- THREE (3) YEARS
a. Entry Qualification: Applicant must not be less than 18 years or above 34 years of age
b. Possess five (5) credits O’level in not more than two sitting in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB which must include, English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal/Head of Department (School of Midwifery) on presentation of evidence of payment of:
- Payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira(N10,500) only payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Midwifery using REMITA platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Payment of Two Hundred (200) Naira into Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria State Committee account — First Bank 2004854377
- Sales of forms commence January 2021.
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the Principal/Head of School, School of Midwifery, UBTH.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the School of Midwifery application forms online.
- Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
Completed application forms should be submitted to the institution before the date of entrance examination.
Date of Entrance Exam: Saturday 20th March 2021.
Venue: School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City
Joshua Uwaila, Esq.,
Head, Public Relations Unit
For: Chief Medical Director
You must log in to post a comment.