Tentative Programme for RN (Registered Nursing) January 2019 Intake.
1. 30th October 2018, securement of place deadline.
2. 1stth – 2nd November 2018 Uniform Measurements and Student IDs photo-taking (Bring Deposit slip for place securement).
3. 16th November 2018 Collection of Uniforms and Student IDs.
4. 15th December 2018, Accommodation Securement Deadline.
5. 3rd -6th January 2019 Reporting/Registration.
6. 7th January 2019, first Special lecture/first Assignment (Due Date: 8th January 2019, Time: 07:50hrs).
7. 8th January 2019, Second Special Lecture/2nd Assignment (Due Date: 9th January 2019, Time: 07:50hrs).
8. 7th – 13th January, 2019, Official Orientation/Industrial visitation.
9. 14th January 2019, first Lecture Block begins (Academic Journey).
10. All fees to be deposited into the Resalu College Bank Account number as provided on the Acceptance Letter before reporting. Hence, cash money payment through accounts office is not allowed.
11. Late Registration will attract One Thousand Kwacha (K1000) penalty Fee or losing a place to those on standby.
12. Class Time Table to be given on 3rd January 2019.
13. COME WITH YOUR ACCEPTANCE LETTER, G12 RESULTS COPY, NRC COPY, STUDY PERMIT (STUDENT VISA for international students), and ORIGINAL BANK DEPOSIT SLIPS.
For any clarity kindly contact Resalu College Director on +260962798345