Pursuant to the establishment of the University of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital (UNIMEDTH), the Teaching Hospital is embarking on recruitment exercise of personnel clinical and non-clinical. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and ??experienced candidates for the underlisted positions:
- PROSTHETICS AND ORTHOTICS
Applicants must possess a diploma or BSc degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics from a recognized university. Applicants must be duly registered with their Professional body
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates for both clinical and non-clinical are requested to:
- Apply online through Teaching Hospital website www.unimedth.gov.ng.
- Applicants are expected to submit their applications with his/her curriculum Vitae, photocopies of credentials with 2 passports sized digital photographs, within two (2) weeks of advertisement.
- Applicants are requested to inform their referees to send confidential reports on them directly to the Acting Director of Administration.
- This online application, when completed and submitted would assign a unique identification number to the applicant. The number should be written on the hard copy application to be forwarded to the Teaching Hospital
(b) Salary and wages will be in line with what is obtainable in other Teaching Hospitals.
(c) Any qualified applicants from the public service of Ondo State on pensionable appointment will have his/her appointment regularized accordingly.