Nursing Jobs in Nigeria Oil Companies
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Medical Doctor
Job Type: Contracts
* Treatment and provision of general medical attention to all authorized persons.
* Referral to external clinics / specialists as necessary.
* Carry out medical check-up of the Company’s employees where required and also conduct the pre-employment medical examination of prospective employees.
* Preparation of periodic medical reports on employees ill health and with the assistance of the Total Clinic Staff.
* Carry out other ancillary services as may be requested from time to time by the Chief Medical Officer
* MBBS, in addition to a professional qualification in Emergency Medicine, with a minimum of 8 years post-qualification experience. Up-to-date knowledge of knowledge in global medical issues.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit https://amaidenenergy.com/job/medical-doctor-2/ to apply