Bachelor of Nursing (Post-Registration)
Developed, fully taught and awarded by The University of Sydney, Australia and accredited by the Singapore Nursing Board.
The University of Sydney is Australia’s first university, founded in 1850.
- Ranked 2nd in Australia and 9th in the world for University nursing education and research excellence (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2017)
- Ranked 1st in Australia and 4th in the world for Graduate Employability (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2017)
- A member of the Group of Eight (Australia’s prestigious research-intensive universities)
- Over 20 years of partnership with SIM GE in education of healthcare professionals
By completing this programme, you will:
- Gain greater understanding of the role of nursing in health care globally
- Gain greater appreciation of the value of research to practice and an ability to translate research into practice
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills in relation to nursing practice
- Develop greater leadership skill in clinical and professional nursing
Course Start Date & End Date
1 Year Part-Time : July
2 Years Part-Time : January, July
Jul 2018 Intake
Jul 2018 – Jun 2019
Jul 2018 Intake
Jul 2018 – Jun 2020
Jan 2019 Intake
Jan 2019 – Dec 2020
- Fees quoted are valid for Jul 2018 and Jan 2019 intakes only
- Above fees exclude textbooks and repeat fee of failed module
Application Fee applies
All fees inclusive of prevailing GST.
Scholarships & Awards
- SIM GE scholarships are available
- The UOS Industrial Scholarship is available to healthcare organisations who sponsor 2 or more students in each intake to the programme. The Scholarship entitles awardees to a 25% discount on the course fees.
Building solid tertiary foundation in nursing
The programme is for state registered nurses (holding a certificate or diploma) who wish to upgrade their qualification to Bachelor level. It is developed to equip you with critical thinking skills and research understanding.
The main objective of the programme is to enable you to be more confident in your role as a nurse in the health care team and provision of excellence in nursing care.
Accreditation & Professional Recognition
The Bachelor of Nursing (Post-Registration) programme is accredited by the Singapore Nursing Board.
This programme provide students with a strong foundation in the discipline of nursing and equip them to progress to the Bachelor of Nursing (Honours), postgraduate coursework study and doctoral work.
A Bachelor’s degree is the springboard for further study and the pursuit of a career in advanced nursing practice, research, education or ward management.
More information, check http://www.simge.edu.sg/gePortalWeb/appmanager/web/default?_nfpb=true&_st=&_pageLabel=pgCourseDetails&contentID=SIM001700