This is to inform the general public that the sale of application forms for the selection of candidates for admission into Niger Delta University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session shall commence from Monday, 24th June, 2019.
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2019 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Change of Institution/Course; see serial number 4 below
PROCEDURE FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE APPLICATION FORM
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your °level results with grades.
- Preview and edit form.
- Submit and printout application form.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscrening.com to upload their document on or before 20th August 2019.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
Candidates who are interested to change their first choice of University to Niger Delta University should do so and apply for the Post UTME
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 10th August. 2019. The screening test is scheduled to hold from 12th August to 17th August, 2019 For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
N.B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address. Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
MRS. EFFUA E. BEREPUBO, FNIM