MP Nursing Council also known as the Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council (MPNRC) is the regulatory agency regulating nursing education and practice in the state of Madhya Pradesh. MP Nursing Council is situated in Bhopal district which is the capital of Madhya Pradesh.
Madhya Pradesh Nursing Registration Council Nurse Registration
Madhya Pradesh Nursing registration Council has not commenced online registration process for nurses hence you will be required to use the manual nurse registration process. To start the registration process, follow this:
1. Complete the application form which can be obtained at the head of your training institution.
2. Care should be taken to make sure the forms are completed clearly and legibly.
3. The gazette officer attached your 3 recent passport photographs. It is important not to paste the passport photograph to the form as this isn’t acceptable.
4. Your institution or head of training institution or you affix a crossed bank draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council, Bhopal. The amount of bank draft drawn depends on your educational qualification.
5. Affix the original copies of testimonials which should include your name, address and designation of the testifier and the date it was issued.
Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council Registration Fee
Below are the registration fees for different categories of registration with MP nursing council:
– BSc Nursing – Rs.1500
– G.N (New Course)- Rs. 1500/
– General Nursing- Rs. 500/
– Midwife – Rs. 500/
– ANM- Rs. 600/
Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council Contact Address
Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council,
No 12,Gomantika Parisar
Madhya Pradesh-462003, India
Phone No: +917552770562
You can equally check out our post about other regions. Have you recently applied for registration with MP Nursing Council? is the process still the same? You can drop a message below and let us know. If you also have a question don’t hesitate to drop it in the comment box below.