Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the Formost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Position: Paediatric Nurse
Location: Warri, Delta
Type: Full Time
* The role is responsible for the daily functional operation of the pediatrics unit, delivery of patient /customer quality care, staff development and continuous quality improvement activities.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
* Perform professional nursing care to patient admitted in the pediatrics unit.
* Make recommendations to the matron/CNO concerning procedure or policy modifications when necessary and inform department staff of any new procedure or policy implementation introduced by the units’ administration.
* Supervise nursing officers and assistants to ensure that they follow paediatricians’ prescriptions in the administration of medication and other therapeutic procedures.
* Monitor workflow of nursing officers and assistants in order to regularly evaluate their performance.
* Coordinate, evaluate and supervise employees in the provision of patient care.
* Responsible for administering budget, staffing the unit and overseeing staff training.
* Maintain skill and knowledge by participating in various nurse education programs, seminars, staff meetings and workshops.
* Ensure proper documentation of nursing care on chart forms, birth certificates and computer.
* Health and Safety:
* Carry out duties and responsibilities in compliance with Lily hospitals’ health and safety policy and statutory regulations.
* Ensure a clean, comfortable and safe environment for patients, clients and members of staff.
* Minimum academic qualification of a Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife(RM), Registered Paediatrics Nurse, Bachelor of Nursing Science (B.NSc).
* 3 to 5 years relevant work experience in the health sector.
* Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must be licensed to practice as Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife,Registered Paediatrics Nurse.
* Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
* Outstanding communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Word Doc CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of mail
* Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview (please provide an active mobile number in your CV).
* Interview will be written and oral.
* Applications sent after the closing date will NOT be honoured.