Latest Nursing Job in Nigerian Companies
Levande Healthcare Limited – A start-up healthcare company, with emphasis on providing innovative healthcare services, seeks a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Position: Health Services Coordinator
• Candidates should live on the mainland and be ready to resume by 20th of November.
• Are you motivated to help build a company you will be proud to be part of? We are looking for you!
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Accountable for the delivery of contract services and ensuring that we are in compliance with all aspects of the client contract.
• Executes day-to-day operations of the health services needs contracted to the company.
• Monitor subcontracted services including specialty providers.
• Develops and maintains positive, professional, collaborative relationships with clients and ensures client satisfaction.
• Evaluate financial and statistical data, health service needs and problems, and makes recommendations for improvements.
• Develops training programs for nurses, interns, and other members required for the service delivery
• Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of procedures and programs.
• Hires and supervises personnel to deliver the health services required
• Assists in planning current or future space needs, purchasing supplies, and equipment, and in ensuring the maintenance of same.
• Constructs and supervises an annual operational plan
• Handles the budget, including setting fee schedules and the billing procedures for the services.
• Holds regular meetings with the staff to discuss progress and to solve the department’s problems.
• Works closely with the management team in the development of plans and policies. Carries out projects concerned with expanding and developing the company’s health services.
• You may be required to occasionally work on Saturdays
• Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Health Administration or health related field preferred.
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites:
• Two (2) or more years administrative, management and supervisory experience
• Have a strong desire to have a significant role in the success of an innovative health services program.
• Possess the capacity to work in a high stress, high paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Good reasoning ability is required to solve a wide range of business problems.
• Skills and traits required include tact, empathy, and self-discipline (self-control).
• Demonstrated ability to interact positively with clients, staff and the management team.
• Ability to problem-solve quickly and effectively
• Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills with excellent computer skills.
• Demonstrated excellent negotiating, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner with self-motivation
• A passion for excellence and a commitment to quality.
• Ability to work independently and with other team members
This pays N75,000 monthly inclusive of taxes
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their detailed CV’s, cover letter stating the qualities that make you a suitable fit for the position in a start-up to: firstname.lastname@example.org