Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into School of Basic Dental Nursing for the following programmes:
1. Basic Dental Nursing (2018/2019 Academic Session)
2. Conversion Course for Dental Surgery Assistants.
1. Basic Dental Nursing (2018/2019 Academic Session): –
• Five credits in SSCE/GCE ‘0’ Level in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (Combination of results should not be more than two sittings).
Examination Date: Wednesday, 30th May, 2018
Venue: School of Bask Dental Nursin Lecture Theatre
• Applicants should bring along pencil, eraser, ruler, pen, original receipt issued by the cashier and certified passport photograph to the examination venue.
• Only candidates who have satisfied the conditions for admission will be called for interview.
• Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
2. Conversion Course for Dental Surgery Assistants:
• Dental Surgery Assistants with five credits in SSCE/GCE ‘0’ Level in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (Combination of results should not be at more than two sittings).
• Dental Surgery Assistants (DSAs) who have received 18-24 months Dental Assistant training in accredited institutions with at least 5 years experience. They are to undergo conversion course for two (2) years.
• DSAs in established dental institutions in Nigeria and West African sub region with at least 15 years experience. They are to undergo conversion course for one (1) year.
METHOD OF APPLICATIQN
Application fee is N10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira) only. Payment is by visiting the website: www.remita.net. Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital. Then click on other LUTH Fees. Follow the prompts to generate the ‘RRR’ code. Thereafter, use the ‘RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
The forms are to be collected from and returned to the office of the Coordinator, School of Basic Dental Nursing, prefab Old Dental Block, LUTH.
All duly completed forms must be accompanied with the following:
i. Two (2) photocopies of the receipt for the purchase of the form
ii. Photocopy of relevant credentials as indicated on the application form
iii. Email address and mobile telephone number
DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION
You must log in to post a comment.