Katsina State Hospital Services Management Board, in line with His Excellency, Governor Aminu Bello Masari’s restructuring and repositioning of Healthcare services in the state towards achieving favourable health outcomes, through best practices is set to recruit competent Healthcare Professionals who can provide efficient healthcare services at Secondary Healthcare Facilities across the state.
Therefore, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Position: Registered Nurses
Agency: Hospital Services Management Board
Applicants seeking to be employed must present evidence of the following:
* Relevant certificates from recognized institutions.
* Current licence to practice (where applicable)
* Registration with professional body
* Evidence of NYSC discharge certificate (where applicable)
Conditions Of Service/Remuneration
* Favourably comparable to similar packages in the country.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send two copies of their Curriculum Vitae with at least the following details:
* Full names
* Place and date of birth
* Permanent home address
* State of origin
* Local Government Area
* Contact address
* Phone number(s)
* E-mail address
* Institutions attended with dates
* Relevant academic qualification obtained with dates
* Three (3) Referees
* Position applied for should be boldly written at the top right corner of the first page of application letter.
Applications can be submitted online to: email@example.com
Office of the Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Health,
Hospitals Services Management Board Katsina,
Any of the General Hospitals in Katsina State.
* All applications are to be addressed to the General Manager, Hospitals Services Management Board, Katsina and clearly marked “HRH2018” at the top right hand corner of the A4 envelop.
* Shortlisted candidates will be invited for aptitude test and Interview.
You must log in to post a comment.