For those whose names are on the list as replacements and additions for September 3, 2018 to December 31, 2018, the schedule and venue of the Pre-deployment Orientation and Contract-Signing (PDOCS) will be on August 31, 2018 at the Regional Health Training Center in Cabatangan, Zamboanga City, beginning 8 o’clock in the morning in community uniform.
Be reminded to bring the following requirements in a brown envelope:
1. Three (3) pcs. 1×1 recent photo;
2. Drug Test Result from a DOH-accredited Drug Testing Facility;
3. Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness from a government physician of a government health facility;
4. Photocopy of Birth Certificate and dependents, if any;
5. Photocopy of Marriage Certificate for married individuals;
6. Photocopy of updated PRC License (except PHAs);
7. Photocopy of two (2) valid IDs;
8. Php 100.00 initial deposit for DBP ATM application;
9. Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN).
For those who would need accommodation, the dormitory shall be available for occupancy upon notification and confirmation.
For those who are already employed elsewhere, or cannot for one reason or another, health or otherwise, please do not proceed for PDOCS.
Also posted in PDOHOs.
Thank you and God bless!