At last Philippines Embassy in Nigeria which is located in Maitama, Abuja has started receiving application for Philippines visa from everyone including Registered Nurses who are going to write their NCLEX Exam in Manila. I am going to detail everything you need to apply for this Visa to write your NCLEX in this guide. I will also be available to answer any question you might have relating to this.
Before you apply for Philippines Visa below are the requirements:
1. Evidence of NCLEX exam booking showing the date and time.
2. Authorization to test
3. Police certificate (country of traveling should be Philippines) duly authenticated by the Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
4. Six months Bank statement
5. Employment letter
6. Six month payslip Or if business person, company registration certificate with evidence of tax payment
7. Original and Photocopy of your international passport.
8. Original and Photocopy of your Nursing License.
9. Reference letter from your place of work and your workplace ID card (ID card not compulsory but I submitted it during mine)
10. Evidence of covid-19 vaccination.
11. Hotel booking. You can book your Hotel on booking.com at a cheaper rate
12. Flight reservation/booking. You can book your flight on Wakanow at very cheap rate, go to https://www.wakanow.com/en-ng
13. Yellow fever card. Make sure it is machine readable and can be verified online. You can start the application or check whether you are carrying a genuine card by checking on the website https://www.yellowcardnigeria.com/
14. COVID Vaccine Certificate (both original and photocopy)
15. Application fees of ₦19,500
The visa is usually processed within 2 weeks and you can have your passport back within this period.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PHILIPPINES VISA FOR NCLEX PURPOSES
1. Log on to https://www.visa.gov.ph/ and pick your country
2. Proceed to complete the application, upload your passport.
3. Download the application form and print it out
4. To complete the process, print and submit the visa form including all the requirements, prior to visiting the embassy for an interview.
5. Go to the Embassy with the photocopies of all your documents, this is to avoid looking for where to make copies in case anything is needed as it is expensive to make photocopy around the embassy.
Address: No. 5 Vattern St, Off Amazon St., Maitama, Abuja
Mobile. +234 810 254 1252
6. Visa processing takes just 2 weeks, your visa can be processed and released within 7 working days by payment of additional fees.
7. Visa Application fees is ₦19,500, you need to go there with the exact amount in cash.
COLLECTION OF PASSPORT
You can call the Embassy to be sure your passport is ready for collection before heading to the Embassy. Usually your passport will be ready for collection after 2 weeks. The visa vignette will be on the third or fourth page of your passport.
Alternatively, you can have your passport picked up by DHL and delivered to you. To use this option simply go to the DHL Office around the Embassy and inform them about this. You will need to purchase an envelope and pay the courier fees, then drop the following with them:
- Letter authorizing the courier company to collect your passport on your behalf
- A photocopy of your international passport
- Original collection slip given to you by the Embassy showing the date
On the date specified on the slip, DHL will collect your passport and send it to you. This option is preferable to those living far away from Abuja.
NOTE: Please read very carefully
- As per the Philippines Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) Resolution No. 165 S 2022 dated 24 March 2022. Starting 01 April 2022, a fully vaccinated foreign national except for minor children below 12 years old traveling with their fully vaccinated parents may enter the Philippines without a required Entry Exemption Document (EED), as long as they comply with visa requirements and immigration entry and departure protocols.
- Foreign national should present a negative RT-PCR test taken within 48 hours or a negative laboratory-based Antigen test taken within 24 hours, prior to the date and time of departure from the country of origin in a continuous travel to Philippines, excluding lay-over and that he/she has not left the airport during layover.
- Foreign nationals must obtain prior to arrival to the Philippines, a travel insurance for Covid-19 treatment costs from a reputable insurance provider with a minimum coverage USD 35,000.00 for the duration of stay in the Philippines.
- Fully vaccinated foreign national is fully compliant if she/he received a 2nd dose in a 2 dose series or a single dose vaccine for more than 14 days prior to the date and time of departure from the country of origin.
- Foreign nationals who fail to fully comply with the above mentioned shall be denied entry to the Philippines and shall be subject to appropriate exclusion proceedings.
If you have any question or encounter any difficulty while applying drop your comment below, I will be happy to help you out.
You must log in to post a comment.