Government Nursing Job in Nigeria
Niger State Ministry of Health, Minna, in collaboration with Saving One Million Lives Program for Result (SOML PforR) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
* In line with the new direction blue print of His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Niger State, Alhaji Abubakar Sani Bello, applications are hereby invited from suitable candidates as Midwives to work in the Primary Health Care facilities across the State.
* Applicant must be a registered Staff Midwife.
* Registered Nurse in addition is an added advantage.
* Applicant must have current practicing license duly registered with the Nursing and
* Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of relevant credentials in an envelope marked “Application of Employment” and addressed to:
The Program Management Unit,
Saving One Million Lives Program for Result (SOML PforR)
Ministry of Health,
Block C, First Floor
Abdulkareem Lafene Secretariat Complex,