GNCZ is set to release the June/july 2018 examination. Below is the news and other critical events shared by the organization
CRITICAL EVENTS AND DATES:
1. RENEWAL OF 2019 PROFESSIONAL PRACTICING LICENCES: Renewal of the 2019 nursing and midwifery practicing licence exercise commences on 1st August 2018 and ends on 31st December 2018. Therefore, all nurse and midwifery practitioners are encouraged to take advantage of the starting date for the renewals for 2019 licence which is earlier (1st August 2018) than ussual (1st September of each year), and start paying now in order to avoid last minute panic taking into account the fact that there will be NO GRACE PERIOD or amnesty granted after 31st December 2018.
2. RELEASE OF JUNE/JULY 2018 GNCZ QUALIFYING AND LICENSURE EXAMINATION RESULTS: Release of the June/July 2018 GNCZ Qualifying and Licensure Examination results is Scheduled to take place in the first week of August 2018; preferably on 2nd August 2018 anytime from 14:00 hours. Therefore, be on the look out to check the GNCZ Online Examination Portal by using individual student’s Index Number.
3. REGISTRATION AND LICENCING OF THE JUNE/JULY 2018 GNCZ QUALIFYING AND LICENSURE EXAMINATION GRADUATES: Registration and Licencing of all June/July 2018 GNCZ Qualifying and Licensure Examination Graduates is scheduled to start on 9th August 2018. Registration process details, including dates allocated to each school/eligible candidate will be communicated to respective Schools from 3rd August 2018. Therefore, all eligible candidates are advised to contact their respective Colleges and Universities of Nursing for information and/or guidance, thereafter.
4. AUGUST 2018 LICENSURE EXAMINATION. Application for August 2018 Licensure Examinations commences this Friday 27th July 2018 and closes on 20th August 2018. Licensure Examinations are scheduled to take place on 22nd August 2018 (Theory) and 23rd August 2018 (Practicals). Therefore, eligible candidates are advised to apply now in order to avoid last minute panic and consequently be caught up in the congestion at GNCZ offices.
5. Further announcements will be made in due course, but before 6th August 2018.
Thom D. Yung’ana
MANAGER REGULATION AND COMPLIANCE
GENERAL NURSING COUNCIL OF ZAMBIA
You must log in to post a comment.