Nampak is Africa’s leading diversified packaging manufacturer, and has been listed on the JSE Limited (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) for 47 years. Nampak operates from 28 sites in South Africa, contributing approximately 49% to trading profit, 13 sites in the rest of Africa, contributing 52% to trading profit, as well as 10 sites in the United Kingdom, contributing 5% to trading profit.
We are a front-line multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sectors of the economy. In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Position: Staff Clinic Nurse
* Qualified University Certificate in Nursing.
* Must be a registered Nurse & Midwife with Certificates of Registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
* Must be a Licensed Nurse with Certificate of Mandatory Continuing Professional Development Programme.
* The age of the Applicants should be between 28 to 35 years, must be matured, with excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
* Be prepared to work in 2 or 3 Shifts (12 or 8 hours respectively) at any time of the week including Saturdays based on the demands of the job.
* Must have good knowledge in Emergency Care & Life Support etc.
* Must have at least 5 years working experience in notable Hospitals whose major clients are from Industrial Organizations with ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Head, Human Resources/Admin,
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3 – 7 Metal Box Road,