COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY, KATSINA (CONAMKAT)
Announcement of Minimum Cutoff Marks and Application for Post-UTME Screening/Interview
The general public are hereby informed that the minimum cutoff marks for admission into ND Nursing programme at Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina is 160 for 2022/2023 session.
The College hereby invites candidates who chose the College as FIRST CHOICE in the 2022 JAMB UTME, obtained a minimum score of 160, and UPLOADED SSCE Result on JAMB Portal to apply for Post-UTME Screening/Interview Exercise for admission into the College.
Method of Application
- Visit the College’s website www.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on “Post-UTME Screening/Interview”
- Put your UTME Number to verify
- Make payment
- Fill the form, submit and print the Interview Slip. The date of the interview will be indicated on the Slip
- The Portal will be opened for application on Wednesday, 3rd August, 2022.
- Closing Date for the application is Wednesday 31st August, 2022