NDP DOH 2018
The hiring of health workers under the 2018 Human Resource for Health Deployment Programs of the Department of Health in Region 7 is now ongoing.
DOH Regional Office in Central Visayas announces the job opportunities via their website, and they will be doing the recruitment under the HRH Deployment Programs online.
DOH Region 7 covers the provinces of Bohol, Cebu, Negros Oriental and Siquijor, with Cebu City as the regional center.
The deployment program will assign nurses, doctors, dentists, midwives, medtechs, universal healthcare implementers, family health associates and public health associates in rural health units, birthing homes and other facilities in grassroots levels around the country.
In DOH RO7, here are the programs and qualifications:
1. Dentist Deployment Project (DDP) – Licensed Dentist with an updated PRC ID
2. Family Health Associates (FHA) – Registered Nurse with an updated PRC ID
3. Medical Technologist Deployment Project (MTDP) – Licensed Medical Technologist with updated PRC ID
4. Nurse Deployment Project (NDP) – Registered Nurse with an updated PRC ID; Preferably with experience in Public Health
5. Pharmacist Deployment Project (PDP) – License Pharmacist with updated PRC ID
6. Public Health Associate (PHA) – Graduate of 4-year allied health professional; Preferably with experience in Public Health; Proficient in MS Word and Excel
7. Universal Health Care Implementers (UHCI) – Licensed Health Professional with an updated PRC ID; Graduate of 4-year course; Preferably with experience in Public Health;
8. Rural Health Midwives Placement Program (RHMPP) – Licensed Midwife with an updated PRC ID; Preferably with experience in Public Health
In addition, applicants must have excellent communication and writing skills. They also must be willing to be deployed to four provinces of Central Visayas (Bohol, Cebu, Negros Oriental and Siquijor; follows Localization).
All applicants must also secure a Tax Identification Number (TIN) and Philhealth Number.
To apply, fill out the application form through this link: Deployment Project Application Form. Deadline of Application will be on October 30, 2017. Applications submitted beyond the deadline will not be accepted.
You must log in to post a comment.