School of Nursing Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital Zaria
Application are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following School’s/Training Programmes in School of Nursing Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital Zaria for 2017/2018 academic session:
This School offers a three (3) year basic general nursing training to suitable candidates of not less than 171/2 years and not more than 26 years of age. Those wishing to apply must have the following:
The acceptable combination of results shall be as follows:
i. WAEC/WAEC or NECO/NECO
ii. WAEC: NECO
a. Five credit passes in English language. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry &. Biology at not more than two sittings.
Entrance Examination and Interview
* Candidates who satisfy the basic entry requirements shall be required to sit for an entrance examination in June, 2017 and selection interview thereafter.
* Only candidates short-listed will appear for the selection interview.
* The Selection process will include essay writing followed by oral interview.
* Candidates selected for admission shall be required to pass a medical examination for fitness,
Note: Only candidates who satisfied O’level requirement will be invited for entrance examination.
This course is residential. Successful candidates MUST live tn the Nurses’ hostel; payment of accommodation fee shall be made instalmentally.
Closing Date: 31st May, 2017
Exam Date: June 2017
Application Fee: N6,200
Method of Application
Step 1 – Visit: www.apply.abuth.org.ng
* Click “Purchase Access Code”
* Fill the Application’s detail, Full Name, Valid Email address, Phone Number, Program and Course (make sure you type the information correctly)
* Click Pay with Remita button to general Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
* Print the transaction reference page issued by Remita
* Visit any branch of any Commercial Bank and present your payment reference number (RRR) for the payment.
* Request for the payment evidence from the bank.
* You can also pay with VISA, Master Card, Verve, Remita, Internet Banking, or Mobile wallets).
Step 2 – after payment go to www.apply.abuth.org.ng
* Click “Sign up/Login” to proceed with the application
* Fill the New Applicant form make sure you use the same information as in the trasaction reference form: Email Address, Phone Number, Password, and your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
* Click “Sign Up” to Complete the Application Form.
* Ensure you print the exam slip and come with it on the exam day.