ULTIMATE HEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED with RC723347 is a National Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) established in December, 2007 with a strong commitment to delivering qualitative and excellent preventive/curative medical services to all strata of the society at very reasonable and affordable rates.
We provide these unparallel healthcare services through meticulously chosen and strategically located NHIS accredited network of Health Care Facilities-HCFs ranging from primary to tertiary care across the nation.
Position: Registered Nurse
* To manage and handle the day-to-day running of the sickbay of the school you are attached to on our Managed Care Program.
* To constantly provide properly defined primary healthcare services and professionally analyze service utilization at the sickbay to determine disease pattern.
* To establish friendly and very cordial relationship with the pupils, students, hostel matrons, the staff and the leadership of the school at all times.
* To constantly follow-up on all treated enrollees to ensure the utilization of prescribed medication and quick recovery.
* To prepare monthly utilization analysis and treatment report for submission to the management at the end of every month.
* To constantly liaise with the HOD of the Medical/Quality Assurance Department for treatment update and referral cases.
* To ensure that all monthly supplied medications/consumables are adequately recorded and accounted for on a monthly basis.
* To ensure that all provided medical and working tools are in good working condition and well maintained.
* To always ensure that the sickbay is very tidy.
* To provide quarterly medical report for all boarding students for prompt submission to the management of the schools at the end of each term.
* To constantly develop preventive health tips materials for placement on the notice board in the sickbay.
* To constantly contribute to the development of attractive and marketable health care products for the organization.
* To ensure that all the enrollees receive the best care obtainable, especially critical/complicated cases in need of multi-specialist care through prompt referral to the appointed facilities.
* To keep an open line of communication with the students, pupils, staff and others for cordial and mutually beneficial relationship.
* To anchor presentations at stakeholders’ interactive sessions whenever you may be required to do so.
* To randomly analyze and review care give to enrollees when necessary.
* To perform all other ad-hoc duties as may be assigned from time to time.
* Candidate must be a registered nurse, midwife or possess B.Sc. in Nursing.
* Additional medical training qualification will be an added advantage.
* Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years medical experience out of which 2 years must be in similar role in a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) or Healthcare facility.
* Candidate must have Clinical or General Nursing and Health Insurance Call Centre experience.
* Candidate must have a fair knowledge of NHIS operational guidelines, Clinical Best Practices and Health Insurance operational models.
* Excellent emotional intelligence, good and effective verbal and written communication prowess with ability to decode messages and work with little supervision.
* Candidate must be very proficient in Microsoft office packages.
* Candidate must be a good team player.
* Candidate must be very flexible and innovative.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com