Nursing Vacancies in Abuja Hospitals
We are a Multi-Specialist Hospital in Abuja. We are looking for motivated nursing professionals to join our team for the following position:
1. Oversee the smooth running of – OPD, inpatient services, operating room and ICU.
2. Providing clinical and managerial leadership for the nursing staff
3. Ensuring the Hospital policies and procedures are met among Nursing team and other staff.
4. Assist with development of quality care metrics and evidence based best nursing practices
5. Ensure cleanliness of clinical work areas, develop and maintain infection control policies
6. Ensure patients receive good quality care at all times.
7. Work as part of the Hospital Management team
1. Completion of training from a recognized and accredited institution, with minimum of BSc Nursing and post basic training in a specialist area – cardiology, intensive care, operating room or any other areas of speciality.
2. Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria with current licenses
3. Minimum of 10-years work experience including supervisory position working in a specialized or tertiary care hospital
4. Computer literate and familiarity with windows and MS office
Method Of Application:
Please send CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.