Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates in the following internship positions
– Pharmacy Interns
– Medical Laboratory Interns
– Nursing Interns
Interested candidates must possess a recognized degree or equivalent in their areas of specialization from a reputable University in Nigeria or abroad.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates are required to apply manually to the Office of the medical director, attaching all necessary credentials.
We can also help you submit if you are not close or not disposed.
– Typed applications should be addressed to :
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
– Court affidavit of ‘no previous internship’
– License(s) ,
– Pharmacy oath(for pharmacy)
– Degree Certificate or Notification (Statement) of Results
– Waec / O’Level certificate
– First school leaving cert / Testimonial
– L. G. A Identification Letter
– Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age
– Passport Photograph.
– 3 recommendation letters(of which one must be from the dean of his departmentor faculty).