Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the School of Midwifery, LUTH for 18 months course in Midwifery.
• Candidates must be Registered Nurses with at least one year post qualification experience and with a VALID LICENSE.
• Must possess five (5) Credits at ‘O’ Level in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
• Combination of results of not more than two (2) approved examination bodies i .e. GCE/WAEC or WAEC/NECO.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Application fee is N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only. Payment is by visiting the website: www.remita.net. Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital. Then click on other LUTH Fees. Follow the prompts to generate the ‘RRR’ code. Thereafter, use the ‘RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
2. Submit handwritten application letter addressed to the Principal, School of Midwifery, LUTH.
3. Make a photocopy of the receipt with applicant’s passport photograph on the left handcomer.
4. Collect the admission form at the School of Midwifery at the Health Manpower Resourees Centre LUTH
5. Submit completed application form with photocopies of credentials, 3 passport photographs and photocopy of receipts enclosed in a Big brown envelope.
6. Sale and submission of application forms will close on 8th June.2018.
7. Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
EXAMINATION DATE: 16th JUNE, 2018
VENUE: HEALTH MANPOWER RESOURCES CENTRE, LUTH
Director of Administration
NOTE: “Please disgard any online sales of forms. IT IS A SCAM”