Katsina State School of Nursing and Midwifery
1. Basic Midwifery
2. Community Midwifery
3. Post Basic General Nursing
The sale of application forms for admission into the above programmes begins from 6th November and ends on 1st December 2017.
1. Pay N1,000 into the College Account at any Branch of Keystone Bank
2. Bring your teller to the Accountant of either School of Nursing Katsina or School of Midwifery Malumfashi to obtain the application Form.
3. Fill the application form and attach copy of the necessary documents.
4. Submit the application form to Admin Officer of the School where you collected it and collect Acknowledgement Card that indicates date of the Entrance Exam.
For Basic Midwifery and Post Basic General Nursing programmes:
1. Minimum of 5 credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
2. NABTEB result is NOT accepted.